Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beautiful Bulldog Contest

The Woof Factory gang (minus dogs) went downtown on Monday to watch a new Drake Bulldog be crowned in the 2008 Beautiful Bulldog contest. Over 50 Bulldogs competed for the honor. Oh my dog they were adorable... by the end I was in bulldog love! Some highlights...

This guy looks big but he is only a tiny puppy. So pink and velvety! He's planning to compete in 2009. Look out bulldogs!!

"Um, hey, I don't think this one's a Bulldog! Pug imposter!"

Sharing some slurpy bulldog love with a lady he just met.

There are lots of ways to keep your Bulldog cool in Iowa. Lots of umbrellas and doggie drinks ... but a John Deere hat is definitely the #1 choice.

This guy is the definition of cool. SOOOOOO cool!

Buddy, crowned King of the Bulldogs! Honestly, I don't know how the judges managed to pick just one. They were all wonderful!
Read the AP story on Buddy>
See the rest of my Beautiful Bulldog photos on Flickr>

No comments: